Hey! I'm James, The Hornby community youth worker. We run heaps of youth camps, events, and activities for teens and intermedate students. We have an after-school hangout which is open for any teens who are keen to come on Tuesdays & Thursdays after school (3:15-5:00) - Air Hockey, Pool, Foosball, Vision Racer, Wii, Youth Cafe, Basketball and more!
Community Development Network Trust
James Harris - Hornby Community Youth Worker
Cell - 027 600 3800
Email - email@example.com
Global Football Festival 2017 is looking for volunteers to help with setup, programming, parking, team managers and heaps more. Contact James if you’re keen to help.
CDN Trust We are looking for volunteers who are passionate about football and event management to help with a variety of activities for the Global Football Festival 2017.
This event attracts over 400 people from many different ethnic backgrounds who come together to celebrate Christchurch’s cultural diversity through the common language of football.
This is an exciting event to be involved with and will give you great experience in running a sports tournament, working in the football industry as well as event management.
– Set up (gazebos, banners, equipment, goals)
– Field control – ensuring all the teams are in the right place at the right time for their games
– Stage Control – ensuring the MC has the timely details for scheduled announcements
– Parking marshals – ensure the safety of everyone arriving and leaving the venue
– Game leaders – working alongside Mainland Football’s coaches in running the juniors games
– Registration Coordination – meet and greet the teams, referees and stall holders
– Social media – keeping the teams and public updated with the latest results
– Pack down
Friday 10th February – Sunday 12th February 2017
Location: Christchurch Football Centre, 466 Yaldhurst Road
You do not need to commit to the full three days. If you are interested, please let us know your availability and any particular roles you would like to be assigned to.